Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Mother's Day Card -Dies, Flowers and Lace

I'd like to share a card I made for my mother to celebrate Mother's Day.  

I used the gorgeous soft collection from Maja Design, called Sofiero.  
The beautiful rose florals in this collection remind me of the rose garden my mother had in our front yard.  

These are the papers I used from the Sofiero collection: 
Strolling Down the Rose Path
The Elegant Winehouse
Romantic Picnic in the Park

The embellishing die is from Spellbinders'  Elegant 3D Vignettes collection by Becca Feeken  called Spellbinders Tiara Rondelle .   The die was backed by a piece of floral lace to add an extra touch of femininity. 


My embellishments are a combination of flowers from Prima and a flair button from Creative Embellishments.   
The Flair button is very pretty and versatile. It's part of the Feb 14th Flair collection at Creative Embellishments.  


You can see more You can find more cards using the Spellbinders Tiara Rondelle Dies by Becca Feeken  here , here and here

Thanks for sharing a little of your day with me.    

Where to shop? 

You can shop for all your Spellbinders dies right here .
Here is a link to help you shop for dies from Becca Feeken's Amazing Paper Grace Collection.
You can shop for Maja Design Papers here
Shop for chipboard, wood and flair buttons from Creative Embellishments here.  

Thank you for stopping here and thank you to Spellbinders for inviting me to be part of the Spellblogger Team.  Such a wonderful opportunity to share the best dies in the world. 


Products:

No comments:

Post a Comment